2018 Voucher - Spoon Carving Course
Vouchers are no longer available to buy for 2018 but if you would like a gift token when booking onto a course date, please ask!
Purchase a voucher to entitle the bearer to attend a Spoon Carving day with Oneday Woodcraft nr Newbury, Berkshire in the 2018 season.
You will receive a paper and electronic copy of your voucher. If your voucher is a gift, please provide your details for the voucher to be posted and emailed to then contact me to assign it to the recipients name.
Further details about the day can be found on the Courses page.
Participants must be 16 or over.
There are only 10 vouchers offered for over 60 course places in the season. It is advised to book a date for your voucher ASAP.
If you have any questions about vouchers and how booking works, please do get in touch.
Oneday Woodcraft Voucher T&C’s
- This voucher qualifies the bearer to book a place on a Spoon Carving course with Chris Allen of Oneday Woodcraft on one of the 2018 dates advertised on the Oneday Woodcraft Website www.onedaywoodcraft.co.uk
- To redeem the voucher and book your place, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org 07899907448.
- Availability can be found on the courses page of the Oneday Woodcraft website.
- The voucher cannot be carried forward into the 2019 season.
- Physical copies of this voucher cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed but the voucher code/electronic copy remains valid.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This voucher can be used to qualify for multiple place discounts, i.e. it can constitute one place of two places booked being booked together which qualify for a discounted rate. Please contact me to arrange a booking and payment in this case.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount schemes or voucher/codes.
- Cancellations –
- A booking made with a voucher can be cancelled up to 6 weeks before the date of the course with no penalty and the voucher remains valid for an alternate booking in the validity period as long as there are spaces remaining on courses.
- Bookings cancelled less than 6 weeks before the course date will be forfeit unless the place can be filled with another booking, i.e. the space can be re-sold.
- Every endeavour will be made to re-sell places on courses but no guarantee is offered that this will be possible.